If you are considering Crotched Mountain Specialty Hospital for yourself or a loved one, please speak with your healthcare provider about making a referral to us. All admissions are arranged through a patient's physician, discharge planner, case manager, or social worker.
We welcome you to view our video to hear from families and patients why the Specialty Hospital was the best choice for their rehabilitation and healing. You may also schedule a tour to see our facility in person.
We're Here to Help
Whether you are a patient or a family member, we want you to feel confident that your most important questions, concerns and needs will be addressed in a timely, helpful and compassionate manner. At the time of admission, you will be assigned a personal case manager to coordinate all services throughout your stay and assist you in areas including:
- Concerns/questions regarding your stay
- Current and future financial issues
- Discharge planning including connections to community support services
- Coordination of family meetings
- Arranging family lodging in our guest rooms
- Arranging educational/tutoring services for school-age children
- Arranging interpreter services