Brain Injury Rehabilitation
Renewing Hope and Restoring Lives
The path to recovery following a brain injury is as unique as each individual. It’s a journey that can take many forms and often presents challenges for patients and their families. Many skills must be re-learned, including movement, speech and thought processing. Some skills may return easily, others require time, effort and specialized expertise.
Crotched Mountain Specialty Hospital’s professional staff, leading-edge rehabilitative therapies, extensive resources and comprehensive support services help patients recover and complete their journey back home with the highest level of independence possible.
Medical and Therapeutic Team for Brain Injury
Our expert interdisciplinary treatment team for patients with brain injury comprises the full range of caring, highly skilled physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, therapists, psychologists and other rehabilitation specialists needed to optimize our patients’ wellbeing. The qualifications they’ve earned in their fields of specialization for treating patients with brain injury are second to none.
- Board Certified Physiatrist
- Certified Brain Injury Specialists
- Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurses
- Certified Neuroscience Registered Nurses
- Credentialed in Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Certified Wound Care Specialists
- Certified Respiratory Therapists
Why Choose Us?
Crotched Mountain Specialty Hospital is a leader in providing inpatient, outpatient and community-based support services to adults and children with brain injuries. Learn more about our expertise, resources and outcomes:
- Seamless continuum of care - provides a uniformly rewarding patient and family experience at every stage of inpatient treatment and beyond – from acute, sub-acute, and skilled inpatient services to outpatient therapies, residential services and community-based care.
- Expert interdisciplinary treatment team - combines best practices and innovative approaches with strong patient and family relationships to enhance healing.
- Patient-centered planning and support - begins upon admission and ensures that supports are in place for patients to successfully participate in home, work, school and favorite recreational activities upon discharge.
- Continuous quality improvement – promotes a culture focused on achieving the highest standards of patient care through quality management and improvement systems that address patient safety and quality of services.
- Therapeutic treatment environment - unites evidence based practices, the latest technologies, and the resources of a 60-year rehabilitation history in a therapeutic mountainside environment.
- Proven measures of quality and success – assures patients and their families that they are receiving the most competent and transformative rehabilitation possible.
- Specialized resources for recovery – supports rehabilitation through the latest technologies including the MOTOmed® FES therapy bike, SaeboFlex® system, Interactive Metronome® and Medical Botox®. Partial Body weight support system.
Contact us to learn how our services can help with Brain Injury Rehabilitation:
Nurse Referral Coordinator
603.547.3311, ext. 2010