Getting Patients Back on their Feet
Whether they stem from accidents, injuries or surgery, orthopedic problems often require extensive rehabilitation. Crotched Mountain's comprehensive support services help patients with orthopedic rehabilitation needs to rebuild their strength and endurance, while experiencing as little pain as possible. Our state-of-the-art facility offers a full range of therapeutic assistive equipment and technologies, bracing, and adjunct services such as acupuncture and massage.
We draw upon leading-edge rehabilitative therapies to help patients improve their balance and mobility, restore their physical function, and regain the skills of daily living. For children, rehabilitation may include the added benefit of keeping up with their studies at Crotched Mountain School. Patients of all ages find Crotched Mountain's warm, supportive environment an inspiring place to get back on their feet.
Medical and Therapeutic Team for Orthopedic Rehabilitation
Our expert interdisciplinary treatment team for patients needing orthopedic rehabilitation comprises the full range of caring, highly skilled physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, therapists, psychologists and other rehabilitation specialists needed to optimize our patients’ wellbeing. The qualifications they’ve earned in their fields of specialization for treating patients with orthopedic problems are second to none.
- Board Certified Physiatrist (a physician specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation)
- Certified Brain Injury Specialists
- Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurses
- Certified Neuroscience Registered Nurses
- Credentialed in Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Certified Wound Care Specialists
- Certified Respiratory Therapists
- And more...
Why Choose Us?
Crotched Mountain Specialty Hospital is a leader in providing inpatient, outpatient and community-based support services to adults and children with brain injuries. Learn more about our expertise, resources and outcomes:
- Seamless continuum of care - provides a uniformly rewarding patient and family experience at every stage of inpatient treatment and beyond – from acute, sub-acute, and skilled inpatient services to outpatient therapies, residential services and community-based care.
- Expert interdisciplinary treatment team - combines best practices and innovative approaches with strong patient and family relationships to enhance healing.
- Patient-centered planning and support - begins upon admission and ensures that supports are in place for patients to successfully participate in home, work, school and favorite recreational activities upon discharge.
- Continuous quality improvement – promotes a culture focused on achieving the highest standards of patient care through quality management and improvement systems that address patient safety and quality of services.
- Therapeutic treatment environment - unites evidence based practices, the latest technologies, and the resources of a 60-year rehabilitation history in a therapeutic mountainside environment.
- Specialized resources for recovery – support rehabilitation through the latest technologies including the MOTOmed® FES therapy bike, SaeboFlex® system, Interactive Metronome®, Medical Botox® and Partial Body weight support system.
Contact us to learn how our services can help with orthopedic rehabilitation:
Nurse Referral Coordinator
603.547.3311, ext. 2010