How To Access Your Harry Gregg Grant Award
When you receive your award letter, a document called a TERMS OF AWARD will be included.This document provides you with instructions on how to submit documentation to access your award. You will see two options listed.
If you would like to be reimbursed for the product or service for which you received the award if you have already paid for it, or if you plan to pay for it with your own funds or credit card.
You might choose this option if:
- You are purchasing something through an internet order which requires a credit card to purchase
- You needed to pay for an item(s) before your application could be reviewed
- It's just easier to pay for the item or service up front and be reimbursed
If you choose this option, you would check Option One on the Terms of Award and provide us with proof that you paid for the item or service. Adequate proof could be:
- A copy of a check
- An official receipt from the store or service provider that is marked PAID
- A register receipt that states the place of purchase, the date, the item and the cost
You would return this proof with the Terms of Award signed and with Option One checked.
If you would like us to pay a vendor or service provider directly.
You might choose this option if you lack the funds to pay for the item or service up front, or if it is easier to have us make payment directly.
If you choose this option, you would check Option Two on the Terms of Award and provide us with:
- An invoice or bill which we can use to make a direct payment
- An estimate from the store or service provider if the vendor is unable to generate a bill prior to purchase
- We must receive one of these documents before we can make a payment
You would return this document with the Terms of Award signed and with Option Two checked.
NOTE: Sometimes applicants include the receipts, bills or estimates with their application. If this is the case, please include a note with the Terms of Award that the required documentation has already been submitted. Otherwise please do not send in the Terms of Award without the required documentation outlined here.
If you have questions or need help completing an application, please don't hesitate to contact us:
Robin Boyd, Grants Administrator
Harry Gregg Foundation
One Verney Drive, Greenfield, NH 03047
603-547-3311, ext. 1490