Application Submission Instructions
HGF applications must be completed and submitted through this website
We are aware that not everyone has a computer. With this in mind, we suggest that applicants who don't have access to a computer seek the assistance of a case manager, care manager, physician's office, vendor, or other person or organization involved in his/her care.
The on-line application is short and simple, and we hope that it will make your life easier as it streamlines the grant-making process for us.
Before beginning the application, please review policies and procedures and project and income guidelines to determine if the project you are applying for is one that is funded by the HGF, and to determine if your income falls within our income eligibility guidelines.
Online Application Instructions
Please read all the instructions below before starting the application. It may be helpful to print these instructions before you begin the application process.
1. Click on the Submit an Online Application button below which will bring you to a page that asks two eligibility questions. Answer the questions and, if you are eligible, you will automatically be brought to the first page of the application.
2. All sections with a red star (*) must be completed before the application will be accepted.
3. If questions are unclear, or you are unsure how to input information, please see the sample application for clarification on how to provide the required information.
4. Medical Diagnosis Requirement: To verify eligibility for Harry Gregg Foundation funds, applicants must upload a letter of diagnosis generated by a physician, school system, HCBC care management agency, area agency, or other qualified medical /social service entity. Your application will not be reviewed without this documentation. The submission function is unable to accept an application until this documentation is uploaded to the grant request.
- The application requests the required medical documentation on the last page (page 4)
- Just select the appropriate document description from the dropdown menu
- Click on "browse" to find the document on your computer
- Click on "open" and the path will appear in the window
- Click on "upload document" and the program will indicate that the document has been successfully uploaded
5. Click on "review and submit" and an easily readable version of the application will be generated.
6. When you are certain that all information is included and that your application is complete, click on "submit."
7. If your application has been successfully submitted, you will automatically receive an email submission verification.
8. If you press “submit” and do not receive a verification email, then your application has not been submitted. Return to your application to make sure if you have responded to all questions that have a red star *. Make sure you have uploaded a medical diagnosis. If you don't have a medical diagnosis in electronic form, (doc, docx, jpg, pdf, xlsx, xls), please call our office for instructions.
A note on recreation grants
Recreation grants are not reviewed at the quarterly meetings, but are reviewed on an on-going basis beginning in January when funds are allocated. Recreation funds are distributed on a first come, first serve basis. Applications submitted early in the year are more likely to be funded as funds are limited and are expended quickly. Please note: all hippotherapy requests are considered recreational grants, as are all recreational activities not attended and facilitated by a licensed physical, occupational or speech therapist.
A note on Camp Allen grants
Applications for HGF funds to attend Camp Allen are now administered by Camp Allen. Please do not submit applications for funds to attend Camp Allen through this website. Camp Allen will process all HGF applications for Camp Allen tuition.
To return to a saved application, or to review past or previously submitted applications, please click here
If you have questions or need help completing an application, please don't hesitate to contact us:
Robin Boyd, Grants Administrator
Harry Gregg Foundation
One Verney Drive, Greenfield, NH 03047
603-547-3311, ext. 1490