Crotched Mountain ATECH Services offers a variety of workshops, community education and other training sessions for professionals, families and the public. Here is the current schedule of programs:
Coffee with ATECH
FREE Workshops from 8:30 to 10:30 am on select Tuesday mornings!
Topics of Transition: What are They Going to Need When They Leave?
Beyond Schools to Medicaid Funding of Equipment
December 9, 2014
This workshop will provide an offering of resources on how to map out a successful transition into adult living.
How Much is a Picture Worth?
January 8, 2015
A workshop for visual support creation. Participants will have the opportunity to create a variety of custom visual supports with the guidance of experienced therapists.
Time: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Cost: $129 with continental breakfast and lunch
iPad Support and Training Sessions
Crotched Mountain ATECH Services is offering iPad support and training to family member, direct support professionals, schools and area agencies in one-on-one or small group sessions on the following topics:
- Basic iPad Training to Support the Beginner
- iPad Apps to Support Executive Function
- iPad Apps to Support the Ease and Speed of Writing
- iPad Apps to Support Enrichment Tools for Written Composition
Time: 90 minutes scheduled at your convenience
Cost: $100 per training per person.
Hard of Hearing Workshops
Working Effectively With Your Student Who is Deaf or Hard of Hearing
December 12, 2014 - Read more
This workshop is for teachers, parents, paraprofessionals, speech-language staff, tutors and other service providers.
Time: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Cost: $129 (includes continental breakfast and lunch)
$ 50 for family members
About Our Trainings
Crotched Mountain ATECH Services Training Room
57 Regional Drive, Concord, NH 03301
Coffee with ATECH are free
Individual workshops are specifically quoted
- Workshops will start promptly and registration is open a half-hour before each workshop
- Payment must be received 10 days prior to event
- Cancellation must be received 7 days prior to event in order to receive refund
- Additional parking, although not HC accessible, is available in the rear of the building
Contact Crotched Mountain ATECH Services at 603-226-2900 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Directions to our Concord office