Crotched Mountain ATECH Services offers a variety of workshops, community education and other training sessions for professionals, families and the public. Here is the current schedule of programs:
Coffee with ATECH
FREE Workshops from 8:30 to 10:30 am on select Tuesday mornings!
Working Together: ABA and AAC
June 9, 2015
This coffee will discuss ways to blend ABA and AAC in order to generate communicative competence for those individuals who need both services.
Crick Software Showcase
August 11, 2015
This coffee will explore how you can create differentiated reading and writing activities from any piece of text quickly.
iPad Support and Training Sessions
Crotched Mountain ATECH Services is offering iPad support and training to family member, direct support professionals, schools and area agencies in one-on-one or small group sessions on the following topics:
- Basic iPad Training to Support the Beginner
- iPad Apps to Support Executive Function
- iPad Apps to Support the Ease and Speed of Writing
- iPad Apps to Support Enrichment Tools for Written Composition
Time: 90 minutes scheduled at your convenience
Cost: $100 per training per person.
Hard of Hearing Workshops
Working Effectively With Your Student Who is Deaf or Hard of Hearing
June 5, 2015 - Read more
This workshop if for teachers, parents, paraprofessionals, speech-language staff, tutors and other service providers.
Time: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Cost: $129 (includes continental breakfast and lunch)
$ 50 for family members
About Our Trainings
Crotched Mountain ATECH Services Training Room
57 Regional Drive, Concord, NH 03301
Coffee with ATECH are free
Individual workshops are specifically quoted
- Workshops will start promptly and registration is open a half-hour before each workshop
- Payment must be received 10 days prior to event
- Cancellation must be received 7 days prior to event in order to receive refund
- Additional parking, although not HC accessible, is available in the rear of the building
Contact Crotched Mountain ATECH Services at 603-226-2900 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Directions to our Concord office