Wonderworks Learning Center
Nurturing the Wonder of Childhood
The best thing a child can take into the future is happy memories. Good memories are made when a child is nurtured intellectually, emotionally, physically and socially. At Wonderworks Learning Center, we nurture the whole child with kindness, creativity and compassion. Located on the beautiful Greenfield campus of the Crotched Mountain Rehabilitation Center, the center holds a Licensed Plus designation from the NH Department of Health and Human Services, a quality rating for childcare programs that go above and beyond the basic licensing requirements.
Why Choose Us?
- All Wonderworks employees are certified through a comprehensive safety training program.
- Each classroom is led by teachers with degrees in early childhood education who offer developmentally-based activities.
- The center offers children all the recreational possibilities of the Crotched Mountain campus including our award-winning accessible hiking trails, seasonal swimming at the Chandler Pool Complex and Sunset Lake waterfront, and library and media center.
- Our competitive, affordable rates include daily snacks and periodic field trips.
- The clinical expertise and resources of the rehabilitation center are available with its onsite medical director and nursing staff.
Hours of Operation
Weekdays from 6:00 am to 5:30 pm
We offer full time, part time and per diem schedules, including before and after-school programs.
- Infants (6 weeks to 15 months)
- Toddlers (15 months to age 3)
- Multi-age (ages 3-5)
- Before and after-school (up to age 12)
- Summer (up to age 12)
To enroll your child in Wonderworks Learning Center, contact:
603-547-3311, ext. 1350